Vegetable Kebab is a popular dish equally loved by all ages of people. This dish is highly nutritious too.
1. 2 potato (alu)
2. 1 cup cottage cheese (paneer)
3. 1 cup cauliflower (phool gobi)
4. 1 cup cabbage (patta gobi)
5. 2 green chilly (hari mirch)
6. 1 tbsp coriander (dhania patti)
7. 1/4 tsp azinonotto powder
8. 1 cup refined flour (maida)
9. 1/2 tsp red chilly powder (lal mirch)
10. oil for frying
11. 1 tbsp clarified butter (ghee)
12. 1 tsp salt (namak)
Boil, peel and grate potato.
Grate paneer also.
Finely chop dhania and hari mirch.
Grate both the gobis.
Heat oil in a pan and fry both gobis with azinomotto powder.
After frying for few minutes, add alu, paneer, hari mirch and 1/2 tsp namak and cook until the water dries up.
Remove it from the flame and let it cool.
Make small balls of the mixture and keep aside.
Make a batter by mixing maida, 1/2 tsp salt, lal mirch and 1 cup water.
Heat oil in a pan.
Dip all the balls in maida batter and deep fry them until they turn golden brown.
Serve them hot.