Cutlet is a popular snack equally loved by people of all ages. Making Cutlet is very simple.
Serve hot with bread and tomato sauce.
1. 2 cups boiled potatoes(mashed or grated)
2. 1/2 cup boiled green peas
3. 1/2 cup boiled carrots(finely chopped)
4. 1/2 cup boiled long green beans(finely chopped)
5. 2 green chillies(chopped)
6. 1/2 tsp grated ginger
7. 1/2 cup bread crumbs
8. 1/2 cup cornflour
9. 1 tsp red chilli powder
10. 1 tsp garam masala powder
11. 1/4 tsp turmeric powder(haldi)
12. 1/2 tsp amchur
13. Salt to taste
14. Vegetable oil as required
1.Mix potatoes(mashed or grated), green peas, carrots, green beans, chopped green chillies, grated ginger, redchilli powder, garam masala, turmeric powder, amchur and salt.
2.Mix cornflour and potato mixture and knead to make a smooth dough.
3.Take small quantity of this mixture and make ball form. Then flatten it on a smooth surface in a square shape. Cut into two (triangular) parts , each half should be about 1-2 cm thick.
4.When you are done with the potato mixture, roll each of the cutlet in bread crumbs.
5.Heat oil in a deep frying pan.
6.Deep fry the cutlets until golden brown.